Timeline & Deadline
Round 1 Registration Opens
Deadline for Round 1 Registration
Round 2 Registration Opens
Deadline for Round 2 Registration
Round 3 Registration Opens
Deadline for Round 3 Registration
Packing List and Handbook Released
6-10 February 2020
Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2020
Thank you for your interest in the Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) 2020!
The following are eligible to be a AYLTLC participant:
Students aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2020) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
If you are a Staff/Teacher/Lecturer/Professor from your institution, you may wish to apply AYLTLC 2020 as advisor.
There are two ways for you to register:
1. You can register online through the online application system. The online application system will be activated after clicking the "Online Application" Button. (Only for participants to register)
2. You can find the application form at the Download page. Please submit your application form to after completing it. (For both participants and advisors)
Please make sure to submit your form and pay the registration fee before the deadline.
5 steps to participate AYLTLC 2020
1. Register online or send your application form to
2. Pay Registration Fee
3. Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
4. Apply Visa(if needed), purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
5. Fly to Singapore and experience AYLTLC 2020